POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grass 'n' Glass : Grass 'n' Glass Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Grass 'n' Glass
From: Tim
Date: 5 Apr 2006 17:35:00
Message: <web.44343684146b5f1439c1f1d20@news.povray.org>
To be honest I'm very nervous about posting an image here as I only
discovered POVRay since the 26th.  Thoroughly enjoying it though as I've
been ill for over a year now so no longer have a job in software
development and I can't get out anymore to do my photography.  Ah well, I
think this could be a lifelong passion!

On to the image.  The reason I'm posting it is because I wrote a macro (over
the past three or four days) to create Meadow Foxtail, each one having
random differences from the others.  I completed it tonight and thought I
would post it here as others have done with their macros in the past.
Before I got round to it though I thought it was about time I actually
created a full scene, and I don't think it's too bad for an extra half hour
work (although perhaps a little tacky).  So primarily I hoped someone would
comment on the Meadow Foxgrass itself, but secondly if anyone has any
comments on the scene I would love to hear them too.

And one last thing, kindly please!  I'm only a baby pover!  :D

Tim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'grass_n_glass.png' (93 KB)